HONG KONG: Culture & Shopping Tour - 6 days
25th - 30th April 2018. Enquiries Welcome
Destinations: Hong Kong
Tour Grading MODERATE: Suitable for travellers with an above average level of fitness and mobility
Tour Commences In: Hong Kong
Number of Days: 6 days / 5 nights
Accommodation: Luxury / Deluxe
Leaders: Australian Tour Manager and professional expert guide
Tour Concludes In: Hong Kong
Tour Style: Luxury / Deluxe Escorted Small Group Tour
Meals: Breakfasts; 6: Lunches; 2: Dinners; 3:
Transportation: Luxury / Deluxe private chauffeur driven air-conditioned vehicles
Join Boutique Tours & Travel on this women's only Cultural & Shopping Tour for a fantastic and exhilarating experience in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong is the meeting place of various cultures that blend harmoniously with Chinese traditions and exotic influences. It has become a world-class financial, trading and business center. Skyscrapers and temples, shopping malls and traditional markets sit side by side. However, amid the urban hustle there are quiet parks and green spaces, beaches and mountain-top views. Experience the magnificent view from the top of Victoria Peak, and a stunning night-time harbour cruise whilst watching the laser show; mingling with shoppers in the numerous malls and markets around Tsim Sha Tsui, you can be assured that Hong Kong can deliver an unforgettable experience.
- ‘Shop till u drop’ for bargains in the bustling Shenzhen market
- Tour Ride to the top of Victoria Peak on the famous tram and enjoy unrivalled views of the city
- Visit Repulse Bay a favorite of the locals with its famous wide beaches
- Visit Aberdeen famous for its ‘sampans’ and floating restaurants
- Shop at renowned Stanley Market & Shops
- Enjoy some leisure time to shop and explore on your own
- Be in awe of the fabulous Light Show on our evening Habour Cruise
- Exclusive and private International Domestic airport arrival and departure transfers for all tour guests
- Train Fare – One Day Return– Luxury Class: Hong Kong Shenzen
- Ferry Ticket Return - Hong Kong - Macau
- 4 Star modern Hotel & Boutique Hotel (Gluten Free meals available at Marco Polo Hotel)
- Hotel porterage (1 bag per person)
- Meals as indicated in Itinerary; B = Breakfast: L=Lunch: D=Dinner:
- Chauffeur driven luxury air-conditioned private luxury vehicles for all transfers &sightseeing
- Australian Tour Manager Fully escorted by our experienced professional tour guide
- Entrance fees to all sights, monuments, shows and activities as per the itinerary
- Bottled water included whilst touring in vehicle
- An exclusive BT&T information travel booklet
Available on Request;
- International Airfares
- Single room surcharge
- Triple Room avalability
- Pre and post tour programs TBA
- Travel Insurance – Worldwide Travel Insurance
- DAY 1: Wednesday 25th April 2018: Arrive: Hong Kong:
- DAY 2: Thursday 26th April 2018: Hong Kong:
- DAY 3: Friday 27th April 2018: Hong Kong:
- DAY 4: Saturday 28th April 2018: Hong Kong:
- DAY 5: Sunday 29th April 2018: Hong Kong:
- DAY 6: Monday 30th April 2018: Depart Hong Kong:
- Historic Centre of Macau
DAY 1: Wednesday 25th April 2018: Arrive: Hong Kong: (D)
Welcome to Hong Kong; China’s newest vibrant cosmopolitan city. You will be met by your tour director and transferred to your hotel or depending on your arrival time. Enjoy a brief tour of the city to allow you to get your bearings. Dinner will be at a wonderful local restaurant.
DAY 2: Thursday 26th April 2018: Hong Kong: (B)
This morning we are off to Shenzhen, one of the most famous markets in the world. Your bartering skills here will be sorely be tested and you will need to be on your toes.
There will be one departure time, 0915hrs and 2 return times, 1400hrs and 1600hrs. It takes about ½ hr one way on the train and on arrival you have to pass by the China Visa Counter, (We require Single / Double Entry Visa into China mainland). We will have a guide to assist both groups to return to the hotel.
There is an option on day 4 to return to Shenzhen.
DAY 3: Friday 27th April 2018: Hong Kong: (B/L/D)
This morning we tour Hong Kong Island, including the famous Victoria Peak and admire the panoramic views of Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the surrounding islands. We drive by picturesque Repulse Bay on the way to our next destination, the famous fishing village of Aberdeen. Here you will see Hong Kong's junk-dwelling floating community, which is still very much a part of Hong Kong life. Our tour of Hong Kong Island includes a short visit to a prestigious jewellery factory, where craftsmen fashion meticulous works of art from gold and gems. We then have free time visiting the famous Stanley market & shops. Later this afternoon we visit the 'Ladies Market'.
DAY 4: Saturday 28th April 2018: Hong Kong: (B)
Today, some may wish to return to Shenzhen.
For others it is a day at leisure in Hong Kong to pursue your own interest. Your guide will assist to plan your activities or to suggest optional sightseeing.
DAY 5: Sunday 29th April 2018: Hong Kong - Macau - Hong Kong: (B/L/D)
Following breakfast this morning, we depart for Macau by hydrofoil. We will tour Macau including the Ruins of St Paul’s Church, Kun Iam Statue, Penha Hill and Church, A-Ma Temple, Lotus Square & Macau Tower. We transfer back to Hong Kong after tour.
This evening enjoy a fabulous boat cruise on Honk Kong Harbour.
DAY 6: Monday 30th April 2018: Depart Hong Kong: (B)
Free half day at leisure to pursue your own interest. Your guide will assist to plan your activities or to suggest optional sightseeing.
Later this afternoon we depart to the airport.
Tuesday 1st May is "May Day" or Labour Day in China. it is a public holiday
if you you would like to stay another day to view the celebrations please confirm ASAP